Convention Goals & Objectives
1. Integrate information from educational programs based on evidence based
practice as determined by feedback from previous convention,
educational needs assessment, and current trends and literature to meet
2. Utilize workshop opportunities to meet the specific needs of special
3. Participate in networking, mentoring, and socializing to enhance
professional growth of self and other members.
4. Increase interest in dermatology-related fields, including safety, ethics,
research, clinical testing, publishing, management, and advocacy to
advance dermatologic care.
* The target audience is registered nurses, nurse practitioners, licensed practical nurses, medical assistants, and other healthcare providers and staff with an interest in dermatology.
ADVANCE. Broaden your knowledge by attending education sessions and workshops focusing on best practices and new innovations in dermatology.
GROW. Network with experts in the field and industry representatives to enhance knowledge of current trends
EXPAND. Connect with trusted colleagues and meet new friends at special events.
ADD. Enliven your experience by exploring the sights that San Diego has to offer.